Already familiar with other frameworks such as Angular or React? See Design and Comparisons.
- Library of reactive programming primitives
- Declarative DOM construction
- Scalable in both performance and application architecture
- Simple, no magic, no new template language, all CoffeeScript
- Tested with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE10
- Available via Bower and cdnjs
- Works with jQuery
- MIT license
Example: To-Do List
Prefer prose to code? Read our introductory blog post for an overview.
Get a quick taste of reactive.coffee. You can play with this example on jsFiddle, see a complete TodoMVC example, or head directly to the tutorial.
See more quickstart examples, read through the tutorial, or learn more about the motivation and design rationale.
The individuals who through their time, effort, and feedback have made reactive.coffee possible: